Are you a parent who would like additional tutoring assistance for your child, but can’t afford the hourly rates most companies charge? Do you want your child to gain confidence and have greater success in school? If you qualify, Supplemental Educational Services (SES) tutoring is the right option for you.
A Quantum Leap Tutoring can provide your child with Free Title I SES Tutoring during the school year. Title I, the cornerstone of the No Child Left Behind Act, is the nation’s largest federal education program. SES is available in qualifying Title I schools throughout Florida.
To be eligible for this free tutoring service with A Quantum Leap Tutoring, your child must meet these requirements:
- Must attend a qualifying Title I SES elementary, middle, or high school in Florida
- Must have scored a 1 or 2 on their FCAT test
Highlights of this program include:
- Experienced tutors
- Personalized Student Learning Plan
- 60-90 minute sessions 2 days per week
- Safe and structured learning environment
- Tutoring at your school or an off-site location
- Bi-lingual tutors available
- Tutoring in either math or reading
A Quantum Leap Tutoring, which is an approved provider of SES programs throughout the state of Florida, currently offers tutoring assistance in all areas of reading and math for your child. We perform this in a safe and welcoming learning environment to provide your child with the extra help they need outside of the classroom.
If you meet the requirements listed above, then signing up for the program is easy:
- Obtain a Title I SES tutoring application from your school district. Most districts mail the forms to the eligible student’s home. If you have not received one, please ask for an enrollment form at your child’s school or the school district’s Title I office.
- Write in “A Quantum Leap” as your 1st choice on the application.
- Immediately turn in the application to your child’s school or the school district as instructed on the application form.
** Spaces are limited in this federal program, so be sure to submit your application on time.
“Your child may qualify for free tutoring if your child attends a Title I school And scored a Level 1 or Level 2 on FCAT. If parental requests for free tutoring exceed the amount of funding available, the School District will serve the students with the greatest need. Neither the Florida Department of
Education nor the School District promote or endorse any particular Supplemental Educational Services (SES) provider.”
For questions or details about this program, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.